I am a postdoc at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, working with Prof. Philippe Michel in the TAN group since August 2018. Previously, I was a PhD student at The Ohio State University, working under the supervision of Prof. Roman Holowinsky.
My research interests lie in the fields of analytic number theory, automorphic forms, and L-functions. I have been trying to obtain subconvex bounds for L-functions in different aspects, and to establish non-correlation of automorphic forms against Frobenius trace functions or analytic oscillatory functions.
PublicationsMy papers can be found here on arXiv; see also Google Scholar; for publication information please see MathSciNet.
- Averages of coefficients of a class of degree 3 L-functions(with B. Huang and Z. Wang).
- Algebraic twists of GL_3×GL_2 L-functions(with Ph. Michel and W. Sawin).
- Bounds for twists of GL(3) L-functions.
Preprint (2018), to appear in J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS).arXiv
- Analytic twists of GL_3×GL_2 automorphic forms(with Q. Sun).
IMRN, advance access publication, 66 pp; doi: 10.1093/imrn/rnaa348.journal,arXiv
- A Bessel delta-method and exponential sums for GL(2)(with K. Aggarwal, R. Holowinsky, and Z. Qi).
Q. J. Math. 71 (2020), no. 3, 1143–1168.journal,arXiv
- Periodic twists of GL_3-automorphic forms(with E. Kowalski, Ph. Michel, and W. Sawin).
Forum Math, Sigma 8 (2020), Paper No. e15, 39 pp.journal,arXiv
- The Burgess bound via a trivial delta method(with K. Aggarwal, R. Holowinsky, and Q. Sun).
Ramanujan J. 53 (2020), no. 1, 49–74.journal,arXiv
- Triple correlations of Fourier coefficients of cusp forms.
Ramanujan J. 45 (2018), no. 3, 841–858.journal,arXiv
- Subconvex bounds for twists of GL(3) L-functions.
The Ohio State University, 2018;available here at OhioLINK ETD.
- Fall 2020: Introduction to analytic number theory(with Chandrasekhar Raju).