I am a postdoc at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, working with Prof. Philippe Michel in the TAN group since August 2018. Previously, I was a PhD student at The Ohio State University, working under the supervision of Prof. Roman Holowinsky. Here is my CV.
My research interests lie in the fields of analytic number theory, automorphic forms, and L-functions. I have been trying to obtain subconvex bounds for L-functions in different aspects, and to establish non-correlation of automorphic forms against Frobenius trace functions or analytic oscillatory functions.
PublicationsMy papers can be found here on arXiv; see also Google Scholar; for publication information please see MathSciNet.
- Averages of coefficients of a class of degree 3 L-functions(with B. Huang and Z. Wang).
Ramanujan J., published online, 13 pp; doi: 10.1007/s11139-021-00417-8.journal,arXiv
- Analytic twists of GL_3×GL_2 automorphic forms(with Q. Sun).
Int. Math. Res. Not., advance access publication, 66 pp; doi: 10.1093/imrn/rnaa348.journal,arXiv
- A Bessel delta-method and exponential sums for GL(2)(with K. Aggarwal, R. Holowinsky, and Z. Qi).
Q. J. Math. 71 (2020), no. 3, 1143–1168.journal,arXiv
- Periodic twists of GL_3-automorphic forms(with E. Kowalski, Ph. Michel, and W. Sawin).
Forum Math, Sigma 8 (2020), Paper No. e15, 39 pp.journal,arXiv
- The Burgess bound via a trivial delta method(with K. Aggarwal, R. Holowinsky, and Q. Sun).
Ramanujan J. 53 (2020), no. 1, 49–74.journal,arXiv
- Bounds for twists of GL(3) L-functions.
J. Eur. Math. Soc. 23 (2021), no. 6, 1899–1924.journal,arXiv
- Triple correlations of Fourier coefficients of cusp forms.
Ramanujan J. 45 (2018), no. 3, 841–858.journal,arXiv
- Subconvex bounds for twists of GL(3) L-functions.
The Ohio State University, 2018;available here at OhioLINK ETD.
- Fall 2020: Introduction to analytic number theory(with Chandrasekhar Raju).