I am a postdoc at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, working with Prof. Philippe Michel in the TAN group since August 2018. Previously, I was a PhD student at The Ohio State University, working under the supervision of Prof. Roman Holowinsky. Here is my CV (2022/04). Update: I have moved to the Data Science Institute, Shandong University, China.
My research interests lie in the fields of analytic number theory, automorphic forms, and L-functions. I have been trying to obtain subconvex bounds for L-functions in different aspects, to establish non-correlation of automorphic forms against trace functions of \ell-adic cohomology or analytic oscillatory functions, and their applications particularly in equidistribution of Hecke eigenvalues in large arithmetic progressions.
PublicationsMy papers can be found here on arXiv; see also Google Scholar and ResearchGate; for publication information please see MathSciNet.
- (with Ph. Michel and W. Sawin) Algebraic twists of GL_3×GL_2 L-functions.
Preprint (2019), 46 pp., accepted to Amer. J. Math. arXiv
- (with R. Nunes and Z. Qi) Strong subconvexity for self-dual GL(3) L-functions.
Int. Math. Res. Not. (2022; advance access publication), 18 pp., arXiv; slides
- (with B. Huang and Z. Wang) Averages of coefficients of a class of degree 3 L-functions.
Ramanujan J. 57 (2022), no. 1, 79–91.journal,arXiv
- (with Q. Sun) Analytic twists of GL_3×GL_2 automorphic forms.
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2021, no. 19, 15143–15208.journal,arXiv
- (with K. Aggarwal, R. Holowinsky, and Z. Qi) A Bessel delta-method and exponential sums for GL(2).
Q. J. Math. 71 (2020), no. 3, 1143–1168.journal,arXiv
- (with E. Kowalski, Ph. Michel, and W. Sawin) Periodic twists of GL_3-automorphic forms.
Forum Math, Sigma 8 (2020), Paper No. e15, 39 pp.journal,arXiv
- (with K. Aggarwal, R. Holowinsky, and Q. Sun) The Burgess bound via a trivial delta method.
Ramanujan J. 53 (2020), no. 1, 49–74.journal,arXiv
- Bounds for twists of GL(3) L-functions.
J. Eur. Math. Soc. 23 (2021), no. 6, 1899–1924.journal,arXiv
- Triple correlations of Fourier coefficients of cusp forms.
Ramanujan J. 45 (2018), no. 3, 841–858.journal,arXiv
- Subconvex bounds for twists of GL(3) L-functions.
The Ohio State University, 2018;available here at OhioLINK ETD.
- Spring 2022: Topics in number theory(see here for course info).